Preparation course for a bachelor degree in Czech for Foreigners
- In the preparation course for studying bachelor degree in Czech for Foreigners (within the studying field Philology) we offer for students morning lessons focused on the current Czech languageat the appropriate level according to CEFR and in accordance with the requirements for entrance exams.
- Basic preparation oflinguistic, literary, historical, sociocultural and sociogeographic studies takes place in the form of afternoon interactive workshops. The content of teaching in seminars is adapted to the specific requirements of the university entrance examinations in the given field.
- Teachers from Czech departments of higher education universitieswill lecture all courses and workshops.
- Students acquire knowledge of the Czech environment through regular cultural activities. Every Wednesday afternoon, we offer an active cultural programwhich focuses on literature, film, art and music. Additionally, student participate in favorable educational walking tours with expert guides.
- Richly stocked libraryis available to students daily. Students may borrow literature required for the entrance examinations in the given field in the Czech language (e.g. grammar books of the Czech language, dictionaries, basic linguistic literature and manuals on the theory and history of literature, Czech textbooks, Czech fiction, audio / video materials).
- Student may take advantage of available individual consultations.